Templates suggestions?
Does anyone has any suggestions as to where can I get some free templates for my blog? I have blogger, but I would like something different. I tried to alter one of them, but I discover I actually need to know more to do something nice! LOL! So, do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
Im not sure about blog templates, but i really like the site skem9.com for myspace layout. Perhaps that site could give you some ideas? Smile
Gigi Wrote:Im not sure about blog templates, but i really like the site skem9.com for myspace layout. Perhaps that site could give you some ideas? Smile

THANKS GIGI,I'll check it out anyway, I've seen some interesting stuff around. But I think I don't have the patience to learn it little by little! These days I need patience for other things. Thanks anyway!
If it werent for copy and paste codes, I wouldnt get anything done. Also try mygen.co.uk, there is no search engine on there but lots of great templates and if nothing else, ideas!
I'm also very much into copy/paste when it comes to codes! I try to "understand" what each meant, but I'm so lost, and no way to check it before getting it on the net... so that's kind of a problem. I'll check the site you said. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Templates Hurgoll 8 6,637 12-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Last Post: rubarini7