Terrell Owens declines to attend Hall of
Terrell Owens has opted to skiphis own party.The former wide receiver on Thursday announced he hasdeclined an invitation to attend the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony later this summer."While I am incredibly appreciative of this opportunity, I have made the decision to publicly decline my invitation to attend Ezekiel Elliott Navy Jersey the induction ceremony in Canton," Owens said in a statement. Ezekiel Elliott Women Alternate Jersey "After visiting Canton earlier this year, I came to the realization that I wish to celebrate what will be one of the most memorable days of my life, elsewhere."I wish to congratulate all past, current and future inductees. It is quite an honor to be part of such elite company. This honor is something that I will cherish forever."Sincerely, #81 pic.twitter.com/A3oFDHXWRv Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) June 7, 2018Owens, who wasafinalistthe past three years, Dez Bryant Jersey added he will disclose"where and when" he will celebrate his induction at a later date.Shortly after thenews broke,the Pro Football Hall of Fame released a statement expre sing its regret that Owens won't be in attendance."We are disappointed but will respect Terrells decision not to participate in the Enshrinement,"Hall of Fame president andCEO David Baker said in a statement. "While unprecedented, Dak Prescott Jersey the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the nearly 5,000 volunteers and the entire community are committed to celebrating the excellence of the Cla Dak Prescott White Jersey s of 2018 that will kick off the NFLs 99th season."Thecla s of 2018 inductees also includeRandy Mo s, Ray Lewis, Brian Dawkins, Brian Urlacher, Bobby Beathard, Robert Brazile and Jerry Kramer.The Hall of Fame Game between the Ravens and Bears is scheduledfor Aug. 2, whilethe enshrinement ceremony is set for Aug. 4.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youth P.J. Hall Jersey ,” Lightn panxing18 0 2,642 07-13-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: panxing18
  floor experience hall is connected qizhen0809 0 749 03-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  floor experience hall is connected qizhen0809 0 662 03-27-2018, 11:34 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809