Need your advice ...
I need your advice which server is better to follow comparing deals from barbariannetworks.com and oissite.com?
I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support. Technical support is very important.
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
I can recommend you to compare superbithost.com, mddhosting.com and also hostwinds.com servers.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
I believe hostingsource.com is the best hosting solution for your needs.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
I usually look upon the features and benefits that are associated with them before I choose to some branded company. You must go with the features that is their cost price, speed, technical support, bandwidth, security etc. and then go for the best.
I never heard about this before, I would like to suggest Easy.gr because I bought web hosting from this website at very affordable price. You can try it once and I am sure you will never use any other host.
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Try comparing servers offered by Exmasters.com, Centohost.com and Arixe.com - they have superb reputation.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
I'd draw your attention to servers from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
hii. Web hosting service provider is a business that provide the technology and services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS to buy ... need your advice ... Vanio 7 1,323 05-24-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  VPS deal ... need your advice ... mazepa 7 2,303 03-16-2018, 10:55 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Advice needed for web/mail host for multiple domains Williamhawk 0 1,402 11-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk