The best key words
These are absolutely smart ideas. I know that my site came up in an unrelated keywords search. It brought my site up by its title instead of it's content. But that is okay because I don't know for sure what the person was looking for, but I do know that they looked at my site and weren't searching for my specific services. There is more to my website than services, so I was glad to have the company and the peek at my site. This was not ad word related search, by the way.
Even though I believe that software alone can do wonders, I also believe that we can be a lot more creative with our pages and the content to get keywords that are more into vulnerable to the searching. People might look for something that has a "local" name, and only you would know for real which words are those. I think it is a very creative way to do it, and to avoid spending money on more things if you don't really need it. I'm all for being creative and use as many keywords as possible.
berlinlife06 Wrote:Even though I believe that software alone can do wonders, I also believe that we can be a lot more creative with our pages and the content to get keywords that are more into vulnerable to the searching. People might look for something that has a "local" name, and only you would know for real which words are those. I think it is a very creative way to do it, and to avoid spending money on more things if you don't really need it. I'm all for being creative and use as many keywords as possible.

Sorry to post so close back into this thread, but I wanted to agree with you. I was reading an ebook that has several tips listed and they DO recommend giving your domain a specific title. For example, instead of johnsmithpizza DOT COM, try Johns Cincinnati pizza dot com. or Larrys Tires Ohio.. etc

Also, I've noticed on the keywords, originally were one thing and after developing my web page/site, they needed to be changed around several times, in fact, I find at least something once a week to change in meta. I don't know if this is healthy, but I'm trying to narrow it and target it at the same time.

I hate landing on a keyword stuffed spammed site. If I'm wanting to buy red paint, I do not want to find myself landing on a parked page that has the word paint on it 200 times. I know Google is supposed to frown on listing these, but damn, there are tons of them turning up.
Use this http://www.domainsocial.com/search-engin...ecker.html perhaps that might help you to find even better keywords, I tried it and found it effective, try it for yourself Smile
i do waste time on tools rather i research ad find outbest keywrods by myself. i know what is best for my site so i work on it
try Free Keyword Suggestion Tool from Wordtracker its free and gives you the idea to use keywords
If you guys are looking for a good keyword analyser tool, you may one to check out The Dowser. They have a free and paid version but they don;t differ as much. It proves you everything you need for your key word analysis.
I love tools! I have ideas as to which keywords would work but it is good to have a resource if you are stuck.
Well I always use this tool Keyword Density Checker - Keyword Cloud. This is best tool on the net and you can easily know about your keywords. It gives better idea to use Keywords.
That's rather useful however I find it rather messy and it doesn't give statistics that are as complex as those provided by The Dowser. Still recommend that you check it out though. =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you separate words in URL? crackersguru 4 2,429 11-13-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur