The deal of a lifetime
Hi,
Today I would like to propose a deal that is currently not available in the various IM forums that you may have come across, and have been a member of. I am basically an article writer and have been doing the writing bit in the internet for over three years or so. Under certain compulsions, I have not been able to write for Ezine or any other article directories, but I have had thousands (literally) of articles submitted to various clients in various forums, for their prestigious websites.
I go for a meticulous research of LSI keywords and make sure that the is in tandem with the requirements of the client. To make it simpler, I do work diligently and most of the articles, whether they are in a bulk quantity or in a small amount, have been delivered within a reasonable time frame.
I would be offering you the deal of writing a single article each and every day for a word count of 500 words, for about a month (30 days) for a price tag of 120$. The amount of 60$ would have to be given upfront and the rest after the 30 days gets over.
I am basically doing one article per day, so that I can cater to a lot of people, and can complete all their work within the stipulated 24 hours of the work being given to me. If you feel that you require more articles per day, then do a gross estimate of the amount of articles that you would need, and let me know.
To make it more simple so that the people can get a comprehensive idea as to how much money would they be saving, I have given a detailed calculation of the entire amount that they would have had to pay to a writer, and the amount that they would have to give to me for the writing services.
Rate of 0.10$ paid per 100 words to your writer=5$ per article *30 days= 150$.
Rate of 0.12$ paid per 100 words to your writer=6$ per article *30 days= 180$.
Rate of 0.14$ paid per 100 words to your writer=7$ per article *30 days= 210$.
Rate of 0.16$ paid per 100 words to your writer=8$ per article *30 days= 240$.
Rate of 0.18$ paid per 100 words to your writer=9$ per article *30 days= 270$.
Rate of 2$ paid per 100 words to your writer=10$ per article *30 days= 300$.
If the rate of your writer is more, then I think that you get the gist of my conclusion. The money is to be paid via paypal

For people who want to view the samples, I have copy-pasted them below.
Thanking all and hope to hear from you people soon.

Quick Ways to Make Money At Home
If you are short of cash, and there are a lot of avenues from which you would be looking to earn money. You could go for a second job, or you could even go for a part time job that will be substantiating the amount of income to your present earnings. You could even earn money online, which would be a very good way for you to sit in your home and earn money at your own leisure. There are a lot of ways with which you can on money online, and there are numerous ideas to make money, some of which was listed below.
1. Writing articles: - if you're extremely fond or you are adept at writing articles, then there are a lot of websites that can actually employ your services. From technology blogs to websites, there are a lot of Webmasters that actually prefer that somebody else write the content in their website, and in most cases you would be getting an adequate amount of remuneration for the work that you would be doing. In this manner, you would be putting your education to use, and you would be able to earn a substantial amount of money each and every month.
2. Internet marketing: - If you do have brains for Internet marketing, then you can order money quickly. Internet marketing is an extremely volatile genre, and you would need to be ahead of each and every one when it comes to promotion of any particular product. In this manner, you would be able to get the required amount of publicity for a product, and as the proverbial early bird gets the worm, so would you be able to benefit from the campaign.
Such methods should be put to good use, and you would be earning money within no time.

“Everyday life happens at the path of least resistance”- Fact or Fiction?
On the path to creating an eventful life for yourself, you would generally look at financial matters to establish the position of a valued member of society. In spite of creating such an impression, it would be the path of least resistance that would be guiding you in your daily life. Acton should be taken to make your life into the beautiful dream that you would want it to be, and that action should be taken along the lines of the path which offer the least resistance.
Compare your life to the natural flow of a river. The river always flows in the path of least resistance. If the river wants to alter the path of itself, it just follows the path of least resistance and the course of the river gets altered. In spite of such a natural course of the river, it still cannot change the gradient that was underlining the river. The symbolism that is inherent in this context is that, the path of least resistance is very easy, but to maintain it in the face of adversity and good times is the real test. Many people do follow up on the path of least resistance, but fail to maintain and stick to the principles of it.
When you are at the crossroads of life, do understand that there are people who are dependent on you. Take the right and wise decision and ensure that you stick to it. If the path of least resistance is the one you would like to follow, then do so, but make sure that you follow the guide to lead your life in a very fruitful way. The path to the least resistance can challenge the very existence of your soul, and can shake you to the core, but then, if life is supposed to be lead in a boring and mundane way, then why live? Follow the path to righteousness and ensure that the path of least resistance is followed every day.
The daily lives that we lead have been governed by the path of least resistance. We look for the most easy and effective way to do a job, and then execute it. We avoid conflicts and make sure that the surroundings are conforming to rules and regulations that have been laid down and ensure that the children be inculcated with the values and traditions inherent in the society. Hence, in the daily life that we lead, the path of least resistance is the constant beacon of light that we follow in the prevalent murky and dark society that we reside.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50% off Lifetime on ServerUnion Dedicated Servers + Top-tier Reliability! HoodWay 0 192 02-05-2024, 06:58 AM
Last Post: HoodWay
  Super Fast ServerUNION Dedicated Servers + Perfect Uptime|50% off Lifetime! HoodWay 0 287 12-06-2023, 06:00 AM
  ⭐BLACK FRIDAY⭐SERVER DEAL✅Recur. 40% OFF⭐FREE 5 IP ✅SATA/SSD Drives! KiddoWas 0 100 11-27-2023, 06:38 AM
Last Post: KiddoWas
  50% off Lifetime on ServerUnion Dedicated Servers + Top-tier Reliability! HoodWay 0 106 10-10-2023, 06:20 AM
  Super Fast ServerUNION Dedicated Servers + Perfect Uptime|50% off Lifetime! HoodWay 0 209 08-17-2023, 05:25 AM
  25% OFF LIFETIME ZipServers: SSD Compliant Email Marketer Friendly VPS Reportnewa 0 197 04-27-2023, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Reportnewa
  ZipServers 25% OFF LIFETIME on VPS Compliant Email Marketer Friendly! Reportnewa 0 179 03-29-2023, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Reportnewa
  KVCHOSTING BLACKFRIDAY DEAL - 50% OFF & $74.99 DEDICATED SERVER - 1TB SSD & E3-1270 KVChosting 0 705 11-30-2020, 10:43 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  KVCHOSTING BLACKFRIDAY DEAL - 50% OFF & $74.99 DEDICATED SERVER - 1TB SSD & E3-1270 KVChosting 0 588 11-26-2020, 10:57 AM
  Father's Day deal save 50% on hosting KVChosting 0 519 06-22-2020, 10:27 AM