The geek.name project
kondamash Wrote:...i just don't like the domain name industry Smile

I'm actually surprised you said that! Smile

Why?
Sophie Wrote:I'm actually surprised you said that! Smile

Why?

Well, the fact it (the domain industry) exists has made it so that its damn near impossible to get a decent domain name, as they are all taken by people trying to sell them. Not that there is anything wrong with selling domains, but too many people are trying to make a business out of it that will end up in wasted money and less domain names to choose from. I guess I feel there is no substance in buying and selling domains, I liken it to a used car salesmen. But, i'm a pretty weird person and I doubt most people feel the same, especially in a forum about domain names. Smile
I totally understand kondamash.

People who are not domaineers will be really frustrated. I find it very interesting though.
The reason that people buy and sell domains are for personal. PASSION has to be there for a person to enjoy what they do. Otherwise it's just empty work.
Neat site. I had fun thinking of names to type in.
The typing in names is fun. I do that at work to get information on things. It's good to get too much and compare what you have.
That's a pretty cool site. I'm not sure exactly how to use it yet, but it does seem very useful.
It is a pretty cool site for sure. I've never seen anything quite like it, it's very beautiful to look at. And using the information you get from there on for whatever you need.