The geek.name project
Can someone please tell me how to use that website tool? I must be dense or something. Thanks.
Sophie Wrote:I like it Kondamash and I will refer your site to other people. :-)

You're good. Have you been doing this for a long time already?

(sorry for the delay, started working on another website project thats consuming my time Smile)

i've been following domain names for awhile, the reason for making it was explained here:

the geek.name project :: blog: The geek.name project is completed, now for an explaination.

...i just don't like the domain name industry Smile
david47 Wrote:I don't understand how to use your site, i'm sorry.
I prefer pctools.com.

im not sure what pctools.com is, all geek.name is is a site that finds unregistered domain names that people may or may not want to register. the above blog post explains it somewhat too.
No offense, kondamash, but if you were to visit PC Tools - Essential Tools for your PC you would have found out exactly is all about. Wink

I will read the blog post to see if it can provide an answer as to what one must do to correctly use your product/tool.

Thanks.

EDIT: After reading the blog, I didn't find any instructions as how to operate the website in question. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my post to ascertain exactly what I was asking before giving a blatant "RTFB" type of cookie-cutter answer.
david47 Wrote:No offense, kondamash, but if you were to visit PC Tools - Essential Tools for your PC you would have found out exactly is all about. Wink

I will read the blog post to see if it can provide an answer as to what one must do to correctly use your product/tool.

Thanks.

EDIT: After reading the blog, I didn't find any instructions as how to operate the website in question. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my post to ascertain exactly what I was asking before giving a blatant "RTFB" type of cookie-cutter answer.

the ironic thing is i did look 'pctools', and i don't know what it does...it looks like a variety of things and doesn't look related? i saw stuff for sale and closed it.

anyways, i don't see this as rocket science, it's pretty much look-and-see.
Well, it looks like I have to give an appology!

I typed the wrong domain name, and now I look like an idiot. The site I was referencing was supposed to be PCnames.com and instead I typed pctools. My Bad~!
Well I read all of the posts and both of you are doing the same thing, but in different ways. I think you both have valuable material that can be used by everyone. I liked the site.
david47 Wrote:Well, it looks like I have to give an appology!

I typed the wrong domain name, and now I look like an idiot. The site I was referencing was supposed to be PCnames.com and instead I typed pctools. My Bad~!

ah, i know pcnames, thats a fine site, mine is different from it in most ways though.
Great idea glad you have decided to share it with us.. Don't know if I will use it in the future; but, maybe I willSmile
Very intresting reading. Thankx everyone.