The newest of the noobies needs lil advise!
Hey Scribs,
I'm a newbie in the game too. But what I've gathered so far is that traffic is a very important factor in evaluating domains.
I myself did the big mistake which (almost everybody does...or just me????) is buying too many domains thinking that the demand would go up so would the price. But it doesn't seem to work.
So it's best to spend some time on few domains and increase traffic so that they would atleast bring some parking revenue.
Regards
Also have Zacks book and it helped me sell over 15 domains at a fair profit. So continue to read and follow what is said. Good luck
Also have Zacks book and it helped me sell over 15 domains at a fair profit. So continue to read and follow what is said. Good luck
rikoy Wrote:Hey Scribs,
I'm a newbie in the game too. But what I've gathered so far is that traffic is a very important factor in evaluating domains.
I myself did the big mistake which (almost everybody does...or just me????) is buying too many domains thinking that the demand would go up so would the price. But it doesn't seem to work.
So it's best to spend some time on few domains and increase traffic so that they would atleast bring some parking revenue.
Regards

focus on few domains at the same time (i used to sell not more than 2 domains at the same time). that helps me to control everything
Thanks for the welcoming. I just wanna help people get what they want.

Will
Friends,
Me too a newbie to this world of domains. Have multiple of them registered, but dont know whom to contact. Will go through this forum and learn more. Seems to have loads of info.
i like shop-less too as a word but i dont understand what niche it could be of? coupon codes site? yes, awesome idea!
I've made very good experiences with Sedo parking; the only problem is that your domain name must necessary be easy to find, or only few people will get there! So if you have a fantasy name or maybe a difficult name, try to sell it direct, if you have an easy to spell name, Sedo parking could be a better solution.

[Image: music.gif]
but how much can you make off it?[Image: clear.gif]
hello, I just thought I would drop in and say hi and thank you for the site.
I am new, but will love this so awesome!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registering Domain Name Advise stewmath 8 6,544 03-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Last Post: BuyTopDomainsForSale
  The newest newbie jsd 2 3,168 12-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Last Post: dutchezz
  Newest of the new Ipm4325 0 2,208 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: