This is your official place to talk about
Thursday Night Football Open Thread the Thursday Night Football game between the Indianapolis Colts and the New England Patriots. And since we’re talking about the Colts Authentic Anthony Miller Jersey , it’s a good time to remind you that this happened in the offseason. That entire thread is must see Twitter, so if you never caught it back in January, so yourself a favor and go see how idiotic that guy is. This open thread is rated WCG-MA, so fell free to tell us your thoughts on Ken Sterling.Also, make sure you check out our brand new Windy City Gridiron Podcast channel with the debut episode of Andrew Link’s Chicago Bears’ podcast, Monster on the Mic!Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. Ponder for a moment everything that went wrong during the Sunday game against the Dolphins. The team’s signature player, who has basically become the face of the franchise Authentic Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , was hobbled and unable to contribute at a meaningful level. A defense that has defined its start to the season through its ability to sack the quarterback didn’t get home. There was only a single tackle for a loss recorded, and it was by Bryce Callahan. In short, the defense lost its teeth.Worse, the offensive stumbles were almost ridiculous. Jordan Howard trying to pound the ball in at the goal line? Fumble. Tarik Cohen advancing the ball to manage a scoring drive? Fumble. Trubisky in the red zone where settling for a field goal would have put critical points on the board? Interception. The offense looked inept at times.Wait, the Bears also went to overtime against a division leader and barely lost?Huh.Don’t get me wrong, the loss stings. It really stings. It stings worse because this is a team that has had its chances and has seen them slip away when on the road. It stings because this team is so far removed from regular success that it’s hard not to be afraid that the prior three games were an illusion.After I got over my initial frustration, though, I was strangely relieved. The Chicago Bears did almost everything possible to lose the game on Sunday Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , from committing brutal turnovers to allowing mind-boggling scoring drives from Brock Osweiler, a quarterback that the Houston Texans gave up a pick to be rid of. It still took the Bears more than 60 minutes to lose the game.I am not trying to take anything away from the Dolphins when I say that the Bears threw this game away, because they showed up and did enough to win. However, that does not change the fact that the Bears did almost everything imaginable to give them that opportunity.Chicago sank to a low that was depressing and frustrating and everything else that might be said. There were calls from the fans to bench everyone. People who wanted Nagy to use Howard to pound the rock on third down got mad when, in overtime, Nagy did exactly that. Why? Because the Bears tried almost everything they could to lose the game against the Dolphins, and at last they succeeded.Moving forward, however http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/ad...mos-jersey , this loss could be a good thing for one simple reason—if the new Chicago Bears can make this many mistakes and still take it to overtime, then they are actually a complete football team. Odds are that for the last three years, a Chicago team that gave up three turnovers would have been blown out by more than 20 points. Do I want them to win now? Yes. If they have to lose, though, at least they can show that they need to work at losing. If Sunday was their low point, that’s not a bad thing moving forward.It was awesome. Not for the result, but because of what it implies. The Bears needed to make multiple mistakes to lose this game. They needed to really push boundaries to falter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bonus is put in place Cheap Shirts gsnoopy520 0 364 05-27-2020, 12:51 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  place Wholesale Austin Corbett Jersey gsnoopy520 0 436 05-06-2020, 03:37 AM
  he first place Wholesale Jerseys China gsnoopy520 0 523 03-27-2020, 02:33 AM
  Buffalo Bills place linebacker Keenan Robinson on reserve/retired list panxing18 0 732 11-12-2018, 06:09 AM
Last Post: panxing18
  Cowboys Official Bandwagon Fan Applicati sherry2018love 0 647 09-08-2018, 02:48 AM
Last Post: sherry2018love
  The Reliable Place To Purchase FH4 Credits - Mmocs mmocs 0 1,257 07-17-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: mmocs
  standards place involves qizhen0809 0 929 03-28-2018, 03:59 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  place on product qizhen0809 0 1,013 03-21-2018, 04:20 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  ForumLounge.net - Great general talk domain+forum! -thoma- 5 3,831 01-24-2007, 01:41 AM
Last Post: -thoma-