Three hundred Liverpool shirts have been
Three hundred Liverpool shirts have been 
Sent to the small Senegalese village of Bambali in the buildup to the Champions League final, donated by Sadio Mané, its most famous son. On Saturday he aims to deliver on a promise to spare his childhood friend the despair and disbelief that accompanied Liverpool’s triumph in Istanbul. The gift set will be complete when he brings a European Cup winner’s medal back home.
[Image: bruins_587.jpg]
“I remember AC Milan v Liverpool in 2005,” Mané explains. “Three-nil down, then 3-3 and penalties. This was a big memory for me. I was watching in my village, Bambali. I remember being with my friend, a big friend of mine, and at 3-0 down he was completely out Jason Chimera Youth jersey of it. He stopped watching and ran like crazy to get John Hannah Youth jersey away. Then he came back at the end and he could not believe it. Even to this day he cannot believe it. He came back after the game when Liverpool had won.”
Mané dissolves into laughter at the 13-year-old memory, half his lifetime ago. The Liverpool forward laughed at his friend’s antics at the time – “I was not supporting Liverpool then, I was a Barcelona fan,” he admits – but thoughts of the club’s eighth European Cup final appearance stir pride. “If you had said then I would be playing the final I would say it is something incredible in my life,” he says. “Hopefully we are going to win.”
Bambali, bedecked in red, will be united behind the Senegal forward against Real Madrid in Kiev. Their pride in Mané’s rise to global stardom is not lost on the 26-year‑old, who remains in regular contact with family and friends back home, including the one who missed the comeback that secured Liverpool’s last Champions League triumph. “I spoke to him yesterday,” Mané says. “He is a big Liverpool fan. He http://www.officialpanthersonlinestore.c...kov_Jersey is still in Senegal. His name is Youssouph Diatta. He asked me that this time do not be 3-0 down.
“Nobody in the village will work this day. My family still live in the village. My mum and my uncle. They are all going to be watching. There are 2,000 in the village. I bought 300 Liverpool jerseys to send to the people in the village so the fans can wear them to watch the final. I will be going back in the summer after the World Cup and hopefully I will be showing everyone a winner’s medal.”
Istanbul staged the most famous http://www.losangeleskingsofficialonline...dey-Jersey rapid-fire Liverpool performance of all, with three goals in six second‑half minutes stunning Milan en route to the club’s fifth European Cup. But devastating bursts of firepower have been such a feature of Liverpool’s Champions League campaign under Jürgen Klopp that not even a Real team pushing for a hat-trick of titles provoke fear.
Liverpool scored three goals in 12 minutes in the play-off against Hoffenheim, three goals in 16 minutes and two in another five‑minute spell against Maribor, two in nine at Sevilla and three in 15 minutes plus two in four against Spartak Moscow at Anfield. And that was just the group stage. Porto, Manchester City and Roma were all in effect banished from the knockout phase before they could identify the threat and regroup. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dark Cheap Toronto Maple Leafs Shirts gsnoopy520 0 452 06-10-2020, 06:59 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  software Customized Liverpool Jersey UK gsnoopy520 0 350 06-02-2020, 06:17 AM
  bonus is put in place Cheap Shirts gsnoopy520 0 361 05-27-2020, 12:51 AM
  Cheap Seattle Seahawks T-Shirts panxing18 0 1,104 07-16-2018, 06:43 AM
Last Post: panxing18
  erience Cheap Liverpool Jersey gsnoopy520 0 683 05-14-2018, 03:21 AM