To the blog experts!!
Ok, I found that maybe if I do a "photo blog" it would be more interesting and easier to update every day... is it possible to do a photo blog? Have you seen any? do you have any? Because as much as I like writing, I am not sure I could do too much every day... and do I have to pay or can I have a free blog? Thanks to all!
You can find a blogger site and get a free account with them.

Photo blog? You mean just put photos with captions? I've never heard of that before. It would be interesting.
Are there limitations on the ammount of information/megabites that goes into a blog? because if I do a photo-blog, for example, that would take a lot more space, just because of the pictures! I guess that maybe I could get it, but I'll have to pay for the extra storage space?
I think all of them have photo space, how much is another question. I suppose it depends on the amount of storage each is capable of.
I actually found a blog that had photos on it but it wasn't just images, there was a lot of text too. The good thing is that the blogger had the pictures and then a link to continue seeing the photos on Flickr. They were very interesting and it was worth seeing them, so maybe that combination could work for what I have in mind!
Do you have a link for that.?What is Flickr? Can anyone use it? Just wondering??
echos Wrote:Do you have a link for that.?What is Flickr? Can anyone use it? Just wondering??

Before, it was a site for people to upload and share their pictures for free, you only paid if you wanted to print them, just like with Kodak easy share. Now Yahoo bought it, and I'm not sure if it has become a paid thing. I remember a couple of my friends sent me links to see their pictures in there, but I actually never asked about the website. And the other pictures I saw were also a link to them. I was thinking of using them for my blog idea, but since I'm still thinking about it and need first to get the camera... anyway, here's the link for the site:
http://www.flickr.com/
Berlin,

I think if you know how to make thumbnails & previews, you can have a nice photo blog. You could store the high-resolution images anywhere you wanted, and link to them from thumbnails in your plog. (or previews, which are bigger than thumbnails).

PS, i just came up with plog for photo-log. Do you like it?
david47 Wrote:Berlin,

I think if you know how to make thumbnails & previews, you can have a nice photo blog. You could store the high-resolution images anywhere you wanted, and link to them from thumbnails in your plog. (or previews, which are bigger than thumbnails).

PS, i just came up with plog for photo-log. Do you like it?

David, thank you, I actually like the name plog, and you just gave me an idea: As soon as I get back from the States with my new camera, I'll set up a Phlog

Whay do you think?
Phlog? never heard of that, well it seems cool from my point of view after making some research. Well if you will make something like a blog with pictures, you can earn some small bucks, there are hosting companies that will pay you per 1000 views... Well just a thoguht, never tried them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your blog about? berlinlife06 67 31,572 05-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post: mom2manyboyz
  How to add a blog to a site? justontime 18 11,040 05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Last Post: justontime
  Blog directory Paula62 12 10,213 10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Hoosierhunter
  Developing a Blog aladyover21 0 3,828 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: