Todays Technology...!!
Do you agree that todays technology is taking over people's jobs? It's true but what about the people that work in the IT industry etc.. This new industry created jobs while destroyed others, so in my opinion it's balance so it is not taking over people jobs!
Interesting...I think that it may take jobs away from people who would not go to college for a job.(possibly)?
Ladybecklyn Wrote:Interesting...I think that it may take jobs away from people who would not go to college for a job.(possibly)?

You're right. In the future, people without diplomas will have a hard time looking for job.
Yup thats my point. But that doesn't mean that machines are destroying jobs, it's just that some people are too lazy to study so they blame the machines!
What about people who cannot afford to get an education beyond diploma?
Well in my country we do not pay to study but the government pays us to study!! If we go to university etc.. he pays us, so I don't know in other countries!
Same here, but still I never call a government a "he"
lol

Sorry, But still in Sri lanka people are facing this problem but at the same time, new jobs are appearing in this world. Like domain buying/selling etc.

But that's not the point, old people lose jobs and that wont be a matter as only young are needed to work, and good for work. If you talk as a Businessman.

Everything needs to be updated.
tcm9669 Wrote:Do you agree that todays technology is taking over people's jobs? It's true but what about the people that work in the IT industry etc.. This new industry created jobs while destroyed others, so in my opinion it's balance so it is not taking over people jobs!

I think it has forced people to join the evolution, and adapt to the new technologies or get out of the way! Of course in some cases it has taken jobs from people, but it has also open new oportunities... who would've thought of designing games would be one of the most proffitable careers today?
It surely is, lots of things are automated now. Thats why I'm doing a physcial job, cleaning parking lots, and unless we have robots cleaning for us, I don't have to worry Smile.
What I am worried about, is because there is such a high demand for IT people, when is the stopping point where we are over-flooded with IT employees...it could end up putting more people out of jobs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new technology keriamurphy 0 2,506 12-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Last Post: keriamurphy
  Shanghai idc Network Information Technology Co., Ltd.—CN domain really popular? CN domain 0 2,193 07-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Last Post: CN domain