Trillian?
I have many messenger services for various projects of course and a friend suggested Trillain to link them all up. My PC is bogged down with a lot of programs as it is, was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with it and if they would reccomend it. Is it worth the download? Thanks in advance! Smile
Every time I come here, I hear about some new company or service or software that I have never heard of before! That alone, is totally worth it. I learn a new thing every day... and of course now I want to know more about Trillian!
Yeh trillian is awsome!

I dont use it anymore because when windows live came out, tril couldnt support some of the features. It may have changed (and probably has), so its definately worth it if you use loads of messaging services.

Why not just download it and test it out?

Zach
Well I used it before but after Windows live came out I stopped use of trillian but I must say trillian was excellent.
Thanks guys! I have windows live messenger though, how do you think it would affect it? I havent even opened my ICQ in months but sometimes people prefer talking through it and it's just a pain to remember your number and all that. I thought it was a nifty idea! hehe
I'm going to go check them out now that they have been vetted by you guys! Like everyone else I get tons of "you've got to get this" emails.....I ignore 99.9999% of them!
I tried it and I seem to remember I had a bad experience with it.
Trillian is great if you hang in chat rooms or use IM alot. I tried it about 5 years ago and it was ok. I had trouble configuring it but I think that was my own "ID 10-T" error.
That "error" you mentioned sounds a great deal like a BTAC* error....

* Between Table And Chair.
BTAC...Big Grin

Does Trillian still have a free version and pay version as well? It seems that when I used it before there were two choices and I was using the free version.