Tripod
I like tripod..they have a great page builder and templates
Their upgrade gives you a www and no ads unless you want to ad some
for profit.

I made my page at tripod: Daily Chats with Jesus: By Littlefranciscan
Did you make that site with their site builder?
Nice website littlefranciscan. I think we should try Tripod if they provide better service for our website.
I have never used Tripod. I did use Geocities.
I didn't even know Tripod was still around! Do they have hosting packages for businesses the way Yahoo does?
Tripod has both free and paid hosting nowdays, I believe. They are now owned by someone else.
aquariancore Wrote:Tripod has both free and paid hosting nowdays, I believe. They are now owned by someone else.

That's a good thing to know! I have something that I am considering placing on a freebie page instead of on my main domain. I assume their service is pretty reliable.
SageMother Wrote:That's a good thing to know! I have something that I am considering placing on a freebie page instead of on my main domain. I assume their service is pretty reliable.

As you know tripod has been around since the mid 90's so they must be doing something right.
aquariancore Wrote:As you know tripod has been around since the mid 90's so they must be doing something right.

True but I hadn't known anyone who actually used Tripod. I developed the impression that Tripod was second rate. Guess I was wrong.