Trustworthy cPanel hosting deals?
I run about 8 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).
What can you say about hostingsource.com cPanel hosting deals?

Thanks!
Why not give warez-host.com dmca ignored hosting a try?
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net hosting is full-featured and low cost.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.
I like QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service. The crew there offers fast reliable service.
They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but hostingsource.com team kept me informed about what was going on.
The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
I stumbled upon hostingsource.com and found their services to be well priced for what I was looking for.
Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 111 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa