Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?
Hi,

I am setting up a new tube/video site and I would like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need alot of bandwidth and storage?
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
If you need really good and professional host offering affordable dedicated servers, can recommend Obhost.net servers.
LoveOBHost (30% off to any service for the first month). So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Take a look at Superbithost.com bitcoin servers. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Server locations: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, etc.
(05-31-2017, 12:24 PM)Glaceptra Wrote: If you need really good and professional host offering affordable dedicated servers, can recommend Obhost.net servers.
LoveOBHost (30% off to any service for the first month). So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

If you are considering a dedicated hosting environment, who is responsible for managing the servers? Is the plan you are considering one in which the hosting provider will fully manage and service the server or is it one in which you basically rent their server and are responsible for maintaining it and your data?
I have seen really nice servers offered by Centohost.com experts. Their services are reliable. Uptime has been great for my sites.
Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host. I recommend their dedicated hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Why not to give Warez-host.com a try?

Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally.
Reliability has exceeded my expectations. Price seems very competitive!
I know that QHoster.com is good one. They offer a great list of dedicated servers - pricing is good and features are the best.
Extremely knowledgeable and very patient, it has been outstanding to work with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 114 1 hour ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 196 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 328 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  video vps hosting? Bileator 9 201 01-12-2024, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 221 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 539 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 633 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi