Twins minor leaguers assist Triple-A man
Twins Triple-A manager Mike Quade and his girlfriend escaped serious injuries in  Joey Rickard Jersey a multi-vehicle crash Saturday near the team's spring training complex in Fort Myers, Fla.Among the people who came to their a sistance: four Twins minor leaguers whose vehicle also got caught up in the wreck.Quade's SUV was stopped at a traffic signal when it was rammed from behindby another vehicle traveling about 45-50 mph, the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune reported Sunday. His girlfriend, Rebecca Kraus, was a pa senger in Quade's vehicle.MORE: Sean Rodriguez out 3-5 months after car crash"We can't believe we're not dead,"Quade told the Star Tribune.The crash set off a chain-reaction collision that damaged three other vehicles. One of the vehicles held a group of young Twins farmhands identified by the Star Tribune as catcher Ben Rortvedt, pitcher Austin  Baltimore Orioles Team Orange Jersey Tribby, outfielder Caleb Hamilton and infielder Dane Hutcheon.Two of them went to Rebeccas side and helped her get out of the car and off the road. They stayed  Mark Trumbo Jersey with herand took care of her, Quade told the Star Tribune. Two came over to me and said, Sir, are you OK? Yeah, I think so. So they went to the car in front of me. There were two kids in there, but they were both belted in, thank God, and the mother was OK.MORE: Royals honor Yordano Ventura ahead of spring trainingThe kids did one hell of a job," Quade, a former Cubs manager, added. "They handled themselves so well, kept their heads, were so helpful. They could not have been better. Were as lucky as you can be.Quade, who will Cal Ripken Jr. Cool Base Orange Jersey  turn 60 on March 12, was still shaken up a day later, but he did offer a small bit of comic relief. From the Star Tribune.As police gathered information from Quade, he mentioned he was in Fort Myers for spring training with the Twins. And one of the kids says, We play for the Twins! I Chance Sisco Jersey  said, You havent played for me  Im the Triple-A manager. It's unlikely any of the four players will join Quade in Rochester, N.Y., this season. All of them made their profe sional debuts in rookie ball last year.The Star Tribune reported Quade's right shoulder was sore Sunday. Kraus was bleeding from her mouth and nose after the crash and was suffering sorene s a day later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Though Miguel Sano Twins Jersey gsnoopy520 0 323 05-12-2020, 03:14 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  concern Bert Blyleven Twins Jersey gsnoopy520 0 272 05-06-2020, 03:22 AM
  bout it Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 Triple White gsnoopy520 0 716 07-12-2019, 02:53 AM
  enditure committee Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple White UK gsnoopy520 0 584 11-16-2018, 02:20 AM
  ERRA Wholesale Minnesota Twins Jerseys gsnoopy520 0 684 10-11-2018, 01:08 AM
  gely taken Mujer Nike Epic React Flyknit Triple Negras Baratas gsnoopy520 0 669 09-19-2018, 01:58 AM
  HRAN Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple Nere gsnoopy520 0 666 08-27-2018, 02:23 AM
  inois Twins Miguel Sano Jersey gsnoopy520 0 821 03-19-2018, 03:13 AM