Universally Pervasive
Internet marketing has had a large impact on several industries including music, banking, and flea markets, as well as the advertising industry itself. As Advertisers increase and shift more of their budgets online, it is now overtaking radio in terms of market share. In the music industry, many consumers have begun buying and downloading music files over the Internet in addition to buying CDs. Web Marketing Associates are with no time to spare since their services are very much in demand. They take care of marketing in the World Wide Web for all kinds of companies involving all kinds of commodities and services.

More and more banks are offering the ability to perform banking tasks online. Online banking is believed to appeal to customers because it is more convenient than visiting bank branches. Currently adults now bank online, with a high growth rate. It is so very convemient for people who cannot move around with ease and the hassle of traffic and driving doesn’t figure in this kind of banking. Web marketing associates help banks to have good marketing solutions so that it is easy to perform banking jobs on the net for ordinary people.The increasing speed of Internet connections is the main reason for the fast growth. Of those individuals who use the Internet, 44% now perform banking activities over the Internet.

Internet auctions have gained popularity. Unique items that could previously be found at flea markets are being sold on eBay instead. eBay has also affected the prices in the industry. Buyers and sellers often look at prices on the website before going to flea markets and the eBay price often becomes what the item is sold for. More and more flea market sellers are putting their items up for sale online and running their business out of their homes.Web marketing associates provide solutions for this kind of activity so that even laymen can operate from the comfort of their homes and shop without any hassles.

The effect on the ad industry itself has been profound. In just a few years, online advertising has grown to be worth tens of billions of dollars annually. It has been reported that the growth in this industry is double fold year on year and this can be attributed entirely for the efficient web solutions offered to clients by web marketing associates.
Interesting article.
I'd add that nearly every brand label and many TV and radio ad spots now include a URL for further information.
Taggart Wrote:I'd add that nearly every brand label and many TV and radio ad spots now include a URL for further information.

I'd say that if you want to have an impact in the market, you HAVE to have a website! Otherwise, there is a lot of people that are not reached as possible clients. Having a website makes a huge difference. And as evolution goes, I know things will get even more and more of an integrated media. Telephone services as we know it, will change. Think Vonage! Interesting article.
I read the article and agree about the internet growth in music and banking industries. Every corporation is spending more money annually for internet upgrades. My employer had a starting budget for upgrading our company website of $40,000. :whistle:
This point of a website and how to best use it. If you do it correctly, you'll attract more business for yourself. But if you do it badly, you lose business to someone else who is.
The other day we had company over, and for the first time ever, I just happened to open the laptop and bring up music videos from YouTube as entertainment, rather than popping in a concert DVD or putting on a CD.

I was surprised how effective that was, although some of the videos still were interrupted as they loaded.
You're saying that things are changing. You used your laptop to entertain with Utube instead of putting a CD in. That a a big change. Did they like it or not? Sometimes people can be set in their ways.
My girlfriend has been for a long time using YouTube to listen to music and see videos of bands that she loves, specially classics. She puts a playlist when she is in the kitchen and doing stuff while her laptop is playing videos. And I thought she was just plain weird!! LOL!
I have a usb card that lets me play cable tv on my computer. I prefer that to YouTube.