Unmanaged VPS for ecommercing?
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust Hostnamaste.com vps host? Any reviews, please?
VPS plans from inet.ws and hostsailor.com are the best to have a deal with.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.
Accounts from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.
You can rely on Hostnamaste.com openvz vps - Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia.
OpenVZ-4096 at $19.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 4GB, 100GB Storage, 4TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and inet.ws are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.
The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
Any time you need help they are there for you. Hostnamaste.com is the place to host your web sites - I am happy!
Right VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.
Now, I do want to say that Hostnamaste.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts. Like their kvm vps.
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws can be right for you.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.
I have been using Hostnamaste.com cheapest hosting plan for more than 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux, unmanaged VPS in Europe? MiracleMoff 6 1,207 07-13-2020, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Vanio
Thumbs Up Unmanaged Cheap Dedicated Server in Texas - DDoS Protected - Hostperl hostperl 0 1,039 08-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Last Post: hostperl