Best Hosting for WordPress ?
I run about 8 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have about 2 months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Any info hostry.com or rockhoster.com website hosting solutions? What host would be better to deal with ? Why?

Thanks!
Deals from hosting.uk and asvhost.com are the best to sign up with. Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.
If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) Hostry.com is certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
Services from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.
I know digitalserver.com.mx is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!
Well, hostry.com speeds are excellent and they have even added services such as Cloudflare to make sure speed and security stay at high levels.
The numerous cPanel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 14 2 hours ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 2 51 3 hours ago
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 5 83 3 hours ago
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 116 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 59 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi