VPS suggestions ?
Hi y'all ... new member here.

Looking for vps suggestions. Have 4 sub-accounts. Those websites are pretty much static. Biggest load we have is probably email. One of the websites does host a MySQL database that users access remotely with a MSAccess front end. And that website might be converted into an e-commerce site sometime this year.

We like having a VPS vs. a reseller account for root access, and ease of configuring things. In the past we've had issues with IMAP on non-VPS setups (no. of connections limit). Multiple users on multiple devices x imap connection for each folder ...
I hope the above info is enough to make sound recommendations. If not, please ask away! Oh, and cost is definitely a factor.
Any info on Libertyvps.net website hosting solutions? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about their service?

Thanks in advance!
Legionbox.com and hostround.com servers are the best to have a deal with.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.
Can highly recommend QHoster.com hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
The code: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting with 3-year plans, including Resellers!
The code: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!
Accounts from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are the best to sign up with.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.
The best thing about hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
I know hostforweb.com offers really nice VPS hosting accounts at cheap rates. I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.
Been with libertyvps.net for quite a while and I've had no problems. Support also helps a bit more than just with hosting trouble.
I recently moved servers as part of an upgrade and my site was slower for a while, but support have been very helpful in resolving CPU loading issues.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-packed VPS. Suggestions? Glaceptra 8 318 11-17-2023, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Need host suggestions Glaceptra 7 592 11-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Personal web site suggestions Bileator 4 791 01-26-2021, 08:28 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Powerful server hosting - any suggestions? MatterEnergy 6 1,210 06-22-2020, 06:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  hosting suggestions wanted afoodbook 6 4,561 03-17-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: skyhost92