Cheap VPS hosting in Europe?
Hey guys

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 2 tbs of bandwidth (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).

Any info on 3v-host.com cheap VPS hosting in Ukraine? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are worthy.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend
I like Libertyvps.net as my web host. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
Have a look at VPS deals from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
One of the best options for getting feature-rich VPS hosting in Europe is Exmasters.com pretty obviously.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
QHoster.com are solid enough to sign up with.
Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.
IMHO, speedehost.com will work fine for your needs. They offer feature-packed Offshore VPS in Europe.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Get all QHoster.com packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster