VPS with easy to use control panel?
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about profvds.com VPS hosting solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
I know Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia is trustworthy. The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.
I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use Profvds.com vps in Slovakia. A happy client.
The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.
The absolute best webhost I've ever worked with and used for any size business and accounts.
Their support always ready to help... Profvds.com "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features.
As an alternative, can draw your attention to Datapacket.net vps solutions. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business. They are top notch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GThost servers. Control panel question. Bileator 5 422 01-25-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
Lightbulb ESDS eNlight WebVPN – Granular Level Access Control for Enhanced Protection manoharparakh 0 448 12-23-2021, 04:52 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
Smile Hostlatte.Com Semi-Managed,SolusVM Control Panel,OpenVZ Virtualization,Full Root Acc frankwork789 0 936 05-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Last Post: frankwork789
Wink HOSTLATTE: Servers starting at $99.95, DDoS Protected, Robust Control Panel, Private frankwork789 0 1,152 03-30-2018, 07:07 AM
Last Post: frankwork789
  Good Web Hosting Provider – Easy.gr domainname 0 3,241 10-18-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: domainname