Video Site Dedicated Servers?
Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need dedicated server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful? Any info on Regvps.com server hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?
Have a look at servers from right hosting providers: ewallhost.com and planethoster.com.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.
Dual E5-2680 - $229/month, CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2680, RAM 128 GB, SSD 2 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
All I can say Regvps.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
I am 100% satisfied dealing with Regvps.com web host! It is really cool web host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7! Super-new technology XEN, designed specifically for visualization, enables virtual server resources to be used most efficiently. With this technology, you can re-delegate resources to make your system work much faster.
Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.
I've finally found a good home with Regvps.com server hosting. I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are rather suitable for your needs.
Their platform is very stable and has been so good that I use one of the dedicated servers there to do realtime monitoring of several of my other cloud services. Billing is good. Only needed support twice. Good.
Servers from hostsailor.com and panamaserver.com are well-balanced with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.
Check out accounts from owned-networks.net.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.
Servers from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 180 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 83 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 147 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 440 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 91 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  video vps hosting? Bileator 9 211 01-12-2024, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 272 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 606 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 726 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi