Video hosting solutions?
Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful? 
Any info on Regvps.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?
Deals from inet.ws and legionbox.com are full of useful resources, uptime is high and servers are rock-solid.
Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I can't ask for more.
VPS hosting is necessary for those who need no restrictions on software installation and configuration.

I've been with Regvps.com private vps Germany for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
Bottom line, within maybe a half-hour total, I got everything I need, set up correctly!
Highly recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.
Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad). IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted + free hardware replacement.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!
Pleased with Regvps.com private vps Switzerland. They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.
PrivateVPS 2 - $11.90/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far. No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.
Really, if you are going to host any website, use NetShop Isp dedicated servers, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
The server speed is fast, the customer support is great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 67 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 149 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 121 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 176 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 174 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 205 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 303 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 87 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 125 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter