Vps
How many of you are using VPS. i am in search of a VPS which is fully managed and should not be more than $50 per month. Is there any such you know.

PLease no advertisement
No sure, but perhaps this one might help you:-
Dedicated and VPS ( Virtual Private Servers ) Web Hosting Companies by Cheap Hosting Directory

Well it all depends from your needs.
What does a VPS do? I think I understand but need some clarification.
Likewise. I would like a little more information.
mtajim Wrote:How many of you are using VPS. i am in search of a VPS which is fully managed and should not be more than $50 per month. Is there any such you know.

PLease no advertisement

What is the difference between VPS and dedicated hosting...or co-location hosting packages?
Hi,
For a good and reliable VPS, i would suggest thewebpole.com!!! It is fast, secure, cost effective and provides 24/7 Email, Phone & Web Support. I've been with them for a few years now, and they are really good and trustworthy!!!
VPS hosting enables assurance scheme assets and burstable RAM thereby letting you separate exceptive effort into simpler assignments.But the main benefit of this type of hosting is that you can both have the features of a shared hosting and the dedicated server.
Sky Host is providing VPS hosting services at lowest cost with 24/7 customer support. We provide VPS hosting plan with just $35 per month. We guarantee 99.9% server uptime.