I'm back online after 2 weeks!
Hey guys

I just wanted to tell everyone that I am back again after what was 2 weeks absence. I am in the process of changing ISPs, and my phone line + Internet connection got cut off for a couple of weeks. The new ISP offer is really great.. 20MB/s connection, 60+ HD TV channels, unlimited phone calls, no telephone subscription, etc. for 30 euros (which is like US$40) a month!

If I am a bit slow at replying to emails, please forgive me, because I am a bit far behind (I have over two thousand personal emails to get through). I promise that I am taking care of replying to emails and taking care of this community, and no.. I am not watching my 60+ channels of HD TV instead!

To tell you the truth, I didn't expect to get cut off, so I didn't get the time to inform Andrew and ask him to moderate Domain Social whilst I'm away. I noticed a lot of spam attacks... But I got those filtered now and banned a few IPs.

Nice to be back again!

Zach
Welcome back Zack.

We certainly missed your presence a great lot.

What a shame that it was Technology's own curse that suffered you.Smile

Enjoy again.
Welcome bach Zach! I know everybody misses you when you're gone. Sounds like exciting things are happening again.
Welcome back. And thanks for providing this free service to people.
Good to have you back! And what a great deal you got!! I'm wondering how come I can't find anything like this here in Germany! What I realize is that in here the customer service is not even remotely the same as in the States! Here they cut you off (like it happened to you) and they expect you to understand that it takes them a week to get you back online!!! To be honest, I am really looking forward to get back to the States just so I can find good customer service!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online ? xtraze 13 7,179 07-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Last Post: parise
  Sending laptop back to dell repair zach 12 5,708 07-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Last Post: parise