WTS: Domain Names
Following domains are for sale, please contact me at dperalty@gmail.com.

HireVine.com – $1000
96 Posts
159 Unique Visitors in February 2010
552 Page Views

You get the domain, posts, RSS subscribers, custom WordPress theme, as well as all of the customizations I’ve put in place.

AltSciFi.com – $250
75 Posts
64 Comments
724 Unique Visitors in Feb
1008 Page Views
13 RSS Subscribers

You get the domain, posts, RSS subscribers, and the WordPress theme and the custom logo.

BloggingWeight.com – $100
66 Posts
81 Comments
403 Unique Visitors
536 Page Views
10 RSS Subscribers

You get the domain, posts, RSS subscribers, and the WordPress theme and the custom logo.

BusinessBlogMentor.com – $50
One page site that has provided me with two clients since I put it up half a year ago, or one client every three months. I’ve done no promotion, no further optimization. You get what you see.

BrandRant.com – $200 – I was planning on making this a hub for conversations relating to brands, both positive and negative. A WordPress blog where the comments would be focused on experiences people have had with various brands.

BuyWP Sites – I saw the following two domains as directories of premium themes and plugins. I was going to set up affiliate accounts with reputable companies and promote, review, and otherwise try to create a small business around affiliate commissions on premium WordPress plugins and themes.
BuyWPPlugins.com – $200
BuyWPThemes.com – $200

Task Domains – Simple tool to match people to available tasks. Converting one file type to another, simple translation tasks, basically Virtual Assistants you can hire for one or more tasks at a time.
TaskMatch.com – $200 comes with MatchTask.com

RSStoMobile.com – $200 – I wanted to build a simple service that delivered headlines of blog posts to people on their cell phones, either through SMS or other easy methods like e-mail. Or provide bloggers a service that would optimize their RSS feeds for mobile devices like cell phones (lower quality and size images, etc…)

CheatBase.com – $200 – A great directory of cheats for video games. Was going to also try to find videos on YouTube of the cheats being used, as well as discuss cheats in video games, especially online play and the issues that arise from it.

CSSFuel.com – $200 – CSS Gallery. I was going to focus strictly on the colours in fire: red, yellow, orange and blue. I was going to use fuel and fire as the main motifs and differentiate through detailed analysis (valid xhtml/css? page weight, load time, requirements like Flash or JavaScript).

FeedSEO.com – $200 – A blog discussing different types of XML feeds, and how they pertain to SEO.

LessonNetwork.com – $200 – A great domain for promoting various tutorials. Specifically, I was going to grab tutorials from a variety of different sites, organize them into lessons, and then subscribers would get the links to the tutorials, starting with beginner concepts towards a set idea, and moving through to the advanced.

PodcastSponsor.com – $200 (comes with PodcastSponsors.com) – Fairly self-explanatory. I was going to create a site that would allow podcasts and potential sponsors to connect, while taking a small fee for myself. Basically, podcasters would post some stats, and what they are looking for, and I’d hire a company, for a small fee, to do some leg work on contacting various companies to try to find a match.

OptimumPPC.com – $200 – Optimum Pay Per Click. I was going to create an e-book/guide/training course on choosing and optimizing Pay Per Click marketing campaigns.

BrandShoppe.com – $150 – Stock logos, branding ideas, and even helping out with name selection. I was going to use this blog to discuss all forms of branding and monetize through partnerships with designers and selling stock logos.

FabCeleb.com – $150 – Fab, a short form for Fabulous, was going to focus on celebrities that I thought were fabulous, both men and women, the things they do, what makes them fabulous and what makes them a celebrity worth discussing. I’d include biographies on each celebrity covered to increase the number of pages the site had and interlinking between content.

GoThumbs.com – $150 – Image uploader domain, with focus on delivering thumbnail images to forums, websites, and other such needs. Basically, an image uploader script with the ability to resize images.

LinkedCareers.com – $150 – Link builders, social media marketers, and search engine optimization experts could use a place to build out their online resume in hopes of finding jobs, and organizations could use a spot to find qualified people as they pick up just how beneficial marketing on the web could be. That was my idea for LinkedCareers.

LogoSpring.com – $150 – Logo showcase of the best logos on the web, similar to design galleries out there, but focused just on the logos, including tutorials surrounding logo development, and a link directory of top tier blog posts and articles about logos and branding.

SocialMediaJob.com – $150 – Again, like LinkedCareers.com but more focused just on jobs for Social Media marketing and social media management (community management).
Nice info..What does it mean to be "the owner" of a Web address? Are there any hidden fees or commitments if I make the purchase?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [MilesWeb] 75% OFF WordPress Hosting + 1 Free Domain | Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 359 08-10-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  [MilesWeb] 70% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 2,413 07-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting? MatterEnergy 3 731 03-03-2022, 09:46 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting? Lougalvi 5 614 01-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Cheap shared hosting in Canada & domain (.ca) registration? Bileator 5 1,774 05-16-2019, 06:27 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  [Host IT Smart] Best Hosting offer | 50% OFF on Linux Hosting Plans | Free Domain, SS hostitsmart 0 1,247 03-25-2019, 12:42 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Free web hosting and domain name | Limited offer! amanwaa 0 1,016 02-16-2019, 07:20 AM
Last Post: amanwaa
  Good VPS host in Canada + .CA domain regs? Glaceptra 5 1,492 01-17-2019, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Bileator
Thumbs Up .ONLINE Domain For Only $1/Year - Hostripples! sophia 0 973 06-18-2018, 05:22 AM
Last Post: sophia
  OpenCart to sell domain names and web hosting? JesseVoss 0 1,135 05-21-2018, 10:25 AM
Last Post: JesseVoss