Wank.ws and BXEM.com and Oceans13.us
theres some domains that i'll be puttin up for sale once i get enough posts (15 i need as most of you probably know)

but what do you all think there worth, i'm especially interested in your answers for wank.ws, and i apologise if i shouldnt use that word here.
mrlynam Wrote:theres some domains that i'll be puttin up for sale once i get enough posts (15 i need as most of you probably know)

but what do you all think there worth, i'm especially interested in your answers for wank.ws, and i apologise if i should use that word here.
Won't there be problems with the "Ocean's13" since that is the name of a movie? It seems that there would be legal issues if the studio found out, but then I could be very wrong.
tater03 Wrote:That is a question I am curious about. I mean do they own the rights of a name just because they made the movie? I mean it is the name of a website not a movie so I wonder if that matters? Curious to know.

Well, Levi's just started a lawsuit against some other clothing manufacturer for using the same thread pattern on the back pockets of jeans. That might be an indication of what he risk could be.
this forum is useless, any thread i started just went completely off topic. post if your going to buy, not whine