We're on a new server
Hi Everyone

Because of the growth of Domain Social, I have invested in a new server for the forum. This server is BIG and POWERFUL, and will make the site a lot faster. Big Grin

We just switched over to the new server a few minutes ago, so there might still be some bugs.

If you find a bug with the forum, please reply here.

I'll get all bugs sorted out asap.

Have fun on the new Domain Social server!!

Zach
Hey Zach, congratulations on the new server. Glad to see things are growing well for you.
Oh, I was kinda hoping this bug would be worked out.
DS$ Store

arning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /vbplaza.php on line 111

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /vbplaza.php on line 112

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /vbplaza.php on line 389

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /vbplaza.php on line 1843

Warning: usort() [function.usort]: The argument should be an array in /includes/functions_vbplaza.php on line 864

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /vbplaza.php on line 1863

Any hope the store will ever be opened again?
Sorry Zach, I wanted to find out if you were looking into this function as well.

Domain Portfolio

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /journal.php on line 115

Warning: Division by zero in /includes/functions.php on line 1924
Database Error Database error
The Domain Social Forum - Sell Domains, Buy Domains and Discuss Registration database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the http://www.domainsocial.com home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.domainsocial.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Would love to see this working as well.

Good luck.
Thanks Captain Dave

I will look into those.
It's taking a lot of time to resolve all of these issues, but it's worth it Smile

Regards

Zach
Glad to see things are growing well for you.
This error is still alive. thru domain portfolio in control panel.

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /journal.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zachbb/public_html/includes/class_core.php:3012) in /includes/functions.php on line 2480
ok thx

as long as you do not see any error
Great news i am new here and looking to continue a long journey.
I am also use this server for my website , its working is very fast and reliable .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Virtual private server option would be designed to chitianshi520 0 1,311 04-20-2019, 07:24 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520