Web Hosting Providers
Hello,

I have no clue on putting together a decent webpage. I want to create a mini site with web blogs and links to click. I downloaded b2evolution and they forwarded me to some hosting providers. When I sign up for hosting providers, do I have to pay the monthly charge for every website I create? I'm so confused.

Also what web hosting providers do you suggest that I use? Also is there a better software to use besides b2evolution?

Thanks,

David
DavidJames Wrote:Hello,

I have no clue on putting together a decent webpage. I want to create a mini site with web blogs and links to click. I downloaded b2evolution and they forwarded me to some hosting providers. When I sign up for hosting providers, do I have to pay the monthly charge for every website I create? I'm so confused.

Also what web hosting providers do you suggest that I use? Also is there a better software to use besides b2evolution?

Thanks,

David

You pay monthly fees for the storage space and bandwidth so that if you have enough of those two things in your premium hosting package, you should be able to have more than one domain and website without having to pay more, unless you run out of space!
I think that it all depends on the providers, but if what you are going for is a "mini" website, then probably you'l be able to have a few without any problems or incurring in more expenses.
You can get the web hosting here and also get the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...
You can get the web hosting here http://www.goresellers.com/ and also get the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...
There are so many good web hosting provider,Web hosting choices abound. Should you go with Windows, UNIX or Linux? Do you require dedicated, shared or is co-location the solution..according to that you get so many choices and options..
shabna Wrote:You can get the web hosting here http://www.goresellers.com/ and also get the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...

Thank you friend..It's useful for others.
If you ever want any specialized logos, interactive logos, interactive content like banners let me know......
http://www.goresellers.com/
Every service provider should offer high quality support. Technical and customer service support should be provided. Search the provider who can easily be contacted whenever any problem will occurred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't Let Disaster Strike - Protect Your Business with ESDS Disaster Recovery Hosting manoharparakh 0 251 04-18-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  What is Web Hosting? Williamhawk 7 3,301 11-25-2021, 05:36 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Best Domain Hosting Providers? domainname 0 1,687 12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: domainname
Big Grin Server hosting Winter offers with Unisecure Unisecure 0 1,611 11-16-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Unisecure
  WordPress Hosting? Williamhawk 0 1,769 11-16-2017, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Linux web hosting services Williamhawk 0 1,936 11-16-2017, 05:08 AM
  Best Domain Hosting Providers.? Williamhawk 0 1,832 11-10-2017, 02:09 PM
  Using free domains that come with free hosting Shortie861 1 2,636 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Free Web Hosting sanjaysahu 4 5,053 08-17-2013, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Angelina4!
  For GoDaddy Users; Domain/Hosting Discounts AK47z 0 2,085 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: