Welcome the New Moderator! Paul-B!
We are happy to welcome Paul-B to the staff of Domain Social!

As our forum continues to grow, Paul will be helping out as a moderator on the forum.

Please welcome him to the team, and congrats to Paul on his status upgrade!

Zach
Hi Paul-B I'm brand new here. Like to know about you- where should I look- profile and posts? Thanks for being kind enough to deal us newbs. Dulcinea
Thanks for the welcome Zach. Glad to be here.

Dulcinea, PM me any queries you have.

Have fun guys Smile
Hi Paul B! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy being here. In general people are nice, and Zach has been doing a fantastic job as moderator. Welcome.
Thanks mate Smile
Woohoo! Welcome to being the newest moderator. Hope you don't have to spend too much time actually moderating and can continue to enjoy the forums here. Smile
PAUL-B you're more than welcome around here. My experience in this forum has been great, excellent people around here and it's getting better and better. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!!
Congrats on your new title! I am sure you will be answering at least of few of my questions and I learn more and more about domaining! (Is that a new word?) This is one of my favorite forums and everyone I communicate with has been very helpful!
I'm glad you are enjoying your time here. As for me answering questions, fire away Wink
Paul B, you are welcome to the new office as the new moderator.congrats!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Pogba highlights xiaolan 0 1,104 04-10-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: xiaolan
  Moderator Election zach 10 9,300 02-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Last Post: zach