What Is Server Hosting?
Server hosting is the handling of hardware resources to check that the content such as websites, media files, and emails can be accessed by people through the Internet.

Individuals and businesses contract server hosting from web hosting service providers to provide them the virtual real estate where their websites, email systems, and other Internet characteristics can be stored and delivered. The web hosting service provider is responsible for maintaining the server and keep it working and connected to the Internet so that requests and content can communicate to and from end-user computers. By paying a monthly fee to a hosting service, businesses can get the benefits of holding complete IT support without the cost compared with equipment maintenance, facilities, training, and the latest updates.

Other primary responsibilities of server hosting providers are as follows:

• Managing servers and bypassing from overheating, which is a possible risk for hardware during use 24/7.
  • Replacing hardware whenever needed.
  • Get customer support.
I like GTHost.com instant server hosting, their control panel is easy to use. My only little gripe is that the website sometimes seem a bit slow - though that could be due to my own connection. Every time I have tested the website with a webserver tool on my site, the performance has been up to par.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 66 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 91 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 147 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 119 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 175 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 150 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 173 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi