What can you say about thaihosting.asia web hosting services?
Require over 3 tbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 40 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.
What can you say about thaihosting.asia web hosting services?
alternatives please? Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
Plans from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.
I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that thaihosting.asia web host does.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, this decent host will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.
It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from this Host. Thaihosting.asia is a nice web host for users in Asia.
They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.
Plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and can be suitable for oyur needs.
You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices.
If you are thinking about getting a host for your website in Thailand, Asia, or moving your site to thaihosting.asia, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
I can give them, but they get a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt.
I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but thaihosting.asia who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 75 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 110 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 126 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa