What firewall is better to install?
My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free?
Sad
How about Zone Lab's ZoneAlarm? It's pretty good product with lots of features and reputation in industry.

Off Topic: Who would like to buy MyZoneLabs.com?
Well I personally don't like ZA, instead I use AVG internet security an all-in-one package, you won't even notice that it is running, your Pc will run smoothly as always, but it's not free. As a free firewall see this:-
Free Firewall & Security Software
I like Comodo Personal Firewall, I tried it for a few days, didn't effect the performance of my PC, it's free and advanced I must say!
I'm using Zone Alarm Firewall and Anti-Virus. It's the best I tried so far. I tried McAfee and Pc-cillin before.
I didn't like ZA (Zone Alarm) I don't know why, I just didn't like it lol. I just installed the AVG, well the McAfee took a century before my PC could boot up because it did a full system scan to my PC, lol, so I just un-installed it.
I still use Zone Alarm's free personal version. Tried lots and some have great features. But ZA free does the trick for me.
I haven't tried AVG but I might try in the future. Is it cheap? I don't know the price.

I think I'll try it out first since my ZA is about to expire.
The website says 37.95$ for 1 year, but they seem to have an offer for 2 years!
tcm9669 Wrote:The website says 37.95$ for 1 year, but they seem to have an offer for 2 years!

Not bad. I might purchase AVG in a month.

I really don't like free firewalls - I think it slows down my computer.
Well I tried some free ones, the performance did not change actually, well anyways I like this AVG, pretty cool.