What is your occupation
What is your occupation when you are not visiting your favorite forums?
I am a Investor having interest in Physical real estate, web real estate ( domains ), bonds, stocks, gold, silver, diamonds, art.
I am also an investor in domain names. I also run a webdesign operation and portfolio managmenent services. I am also trying to complete a PhD on the DNS. I play guitar better than hendrix Smile
I'm a bum. Really. :-) I resigned from work.

Nah, I resigned from work but I'm doing things. My online business will be launched this month. Also, I have a dog kennel. It takes so much of my time.
Wow, I am a big bum too. I am a palm reader and astrologer , tarot reader etc. new age junkie. I do private parties and readings. Cool stuff, but I love this stuff. Internet things.
I am a student.
Actually I was a student. I've just finished my intermediate level study. Now just free .
Wow, we are a varied lot. I am really thinking hard about returning to the student thing.
I am a writer. I write fiction, and now I am into developing a website with a partner. I'm the creative part, he is the technical know it all about the development and all those things... I am learning as we speak about this things on the internet, and this has been a pretty helpful forum to do so, precisely because people are so different and have different opinions about the same things that, up to very recently, were totally unknown to me!
Student.

only!
Great ,anyone else.? I have applied again, so count me ain as a student too.