What is your occupation
I am also a domain investor. I am now approaching 200 domains.
I have had some offerers on a few of them, but I have decided to wait as this .com domain market will only get better with time.

I am now a Domain ProReseller for GoDaddy as well, Domain Social Forums - Buy, Sell and Discuss Domains and Registration.

Special Note: If you would like to get something at my cost, NOTE: a No Commission sale, let me know by email: domaincroc@gmail.com, and I will set you up for a short duration, so that you can renew, transfer, certificates, hosting, etc.
I am only making this available here.*

*Also, if you know of anyone who have domains registered with Registerfly.com,
I will do the same for them.

Registerfly, it appears, is in deep trouble, and they need to transfer their names out ASAP.
Please visit: Registerfly - Domain Fraud ICANN Approved for info.
I personally had all my domains with them and experienced vast troubles in renewal and extra charges that were never credited back to me.

I am also working towards leaving the world where you have to fill out time cards, to where I make my living on the internet.
I am open to reviewing suggestions and incites from others on how to make this possible.
I am a freelance writer and affilate marketer, and pretty soon I am going to be a student taking online courses.
I sure do love the on-line courses. This is a real boost to me, as I can take them at nite at the computer and work in the day.Does anyone go on campus anymore? Just wondering?
Well I am a Student, still going to school Sad, well but I do some work from home to buy some stuff from ebay. HeHe, some extra stuff from ebay makes me comfortable Smile
So what great are you in TCM9669 and that's good to know you are still a student..
Well depends from your scholastic system, so I can't tell which grade because you won't understand as USA and my country have different scholastic systems. All I can say is that I'm on my last year, after this either University or go to work Smile, I choose University.
I am a business owner. I have two small businesses right now.

I'm going back to school this year. I'm taking a diploma course.