What should I do?
Servers from asvhost.com and eyhost.biz are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?
You'd better choose Thaihosting.asia - it is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
I strongly believe that digitalserver.com.mx is flexible enough to meet your needs.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
I'd recommend you to choose ASVhost.com and their server hosting solutions. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
I like ASVhost.com hosting solutions. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.