DIY Clay Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
DIY Clay Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
Learn how to make a simple and inexpensive essential oil diffuser necklace using air dry terra cotta clay and your favorite cord material. Decorate it with a rubber stamp and beads to make it look extra special while you enjoy wonderful aromatherapy benefits. This craft project is easy enough for kids to help out and makes a wonderful homemade gift all year long.
See the essential oil diffuser necklace on the left in the picture above?
Personalized gifts for nurses are one of the best ways to give your nursing friends, family or colleagues a great gift that they will cherish for years to come. No matter what nursing specialty, or years of experience,  they are sure to love any of these amazing and beautiful gifts.Shop nurse lanyard or other nurse appreciation gifts to show the nurses in your life how much you appreciate them. An essential oil diffuser necklace helping to relax is also a great choice.I'm wearing that one right now as I write this! I placed a drop of Grounding essential oil blend on the front of the diffuser necklace a bit ago so I could set aside distractions and work on editing these pictures.
Within minutes of applying the oil, it soaked into the clay and as the pendant lay against my chest, my body heat gently warmed the essential oil, causing it to diffuse into the air right below my nose. Neat right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Types of Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklaces anna2016 0 1,050 06-14-2018, 05:51 AM
Last Post: anna2016
  How is essential oil diffuser applied? anna2016 0 970 06-02-2018, 02:21 AM
Last Post: anna2016
  thomas sabo necklace uk inspired silver jewelry Aurora 0 1,132 12-13-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Aurora