Whats your thoughts.....
Ok ive got www.MotorwayMap.com Please could i have your views and thoughts on the domain value would be kind to.

Marky50000Smile

Please feel free to make me a offer on the below domains,
I think its a great domain... especially for a UK audience. WHo cares whether its .com instead of .co.uk, everyone uses .com anyway.

Obviosuly if you could get some maps on it, that would be great. Otherwise sell an affiliate product.. I think microsoft makes a motorway map product that you can sell.

When I first saw that domain in your portfolio i was very impressed (i think it was in your introduction thread.
Thanks for your thoughts on my domain.

Please anyone else..
Nice collection marky........
all the best.
Mav.
HighstreetMap is good for high street guys to locate their offices in respective regions lol
Impesive in general, but there are 2 that I really like and I think they could make you a lot of money: Marketprices and the SexyToyboy... this last one you could get so much traffic if you get content for this specific market of people with disposable income and much to hide. If you develop them, you can get a lot of money!
Very nice.
great domain, it wil surely go for high 000 . but you monetize it too . that may make you some more bucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HighTideMotel.com, your thoughts? PHATnames 1 2,337 01-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Last Post: convivial