When you are on the net...
How many things you do, besides typing on the computer? I just caught myself having 3 different kinds of snacks, something to drink, the TV is on, and the phone ring! So... I wonder what other people do! What do you do?
I can do just about anything on the internet. It took me a while ot be able to talk on the phone while i am busy, but i can totally do it now! I also eat full dinners while reading. I can NOT listen to music unless I am working on my myspace page (self indulegent geekdom time.)
I can only listen to Heart of Space music when working! I can't listen to anything else and work.
I do what ever I am doing on the computer, listen to music or sort of watch TV, and can also carry on a conversation.
Good thread Cool

When I am on the computer I am usually trying to learn something. I spend many many hours daily doing this as I need to self teach to really grasp what i am attempting to learn.

I have had a big problem with hosting accounts, ftp, files & all that stuff. i have created several websites but used various website builders. Still not satisfied with them.

Lately I am learning "wordpress" along with the continuing hosting problems.

But this morning, Thanks to a rep from GoDaddy. I am now able to set up websites for my domain names, which will feature "wordpress" It seems so easy now but did takes weeks of reading & trying. Now to master wordpress.

A big problem I find is that I still have to work, if only one could spend all the time on the "puter it would speed up the learning process.

So to answer the question"what do you do when on the computer" my answer is "curse & swear quite often"Big Grin
Take Care
Thanks Tater03 for mentioning that this cursing & swearing(just to myself of courseBig Grin ) is normal. I must pass this on to my wifeWink
Basically, I tend to the job at hand and maybe have music or an audio tape in the background.
i usually practise my juggling skills
I think a lot of us can multi task. Our computers do why not us.
I often have instrumental music playing in the background, and sometimes I eat or have a coffee while I'm online.

I break up the work with games, too.