Where Else???
Where else is a good place to sell domains?
Have you tried selling them on EBAY? Opening your own website with a domain shop?
Accer is right...I run into Ebay all the time when I am on there shoping (like a freak maniac because I am addicted). They ask pretty hefty prices too. I can't tell you if they go or what they go for, but that would be an excellent place to look. You can always put a reserve on it or make me an offer!
Well I think you can sell it here or you can sell on famour webmaster forums like sitpoint and digitalpoints.
I heard that some people had problems with eBay, but most of the people are OK using it. The most complains I've heard are from Yahoo. So, I guess maybe you can choose from many places.
Thanks for the input.. I forgot all about ebay. When I was searching for something else, I remember seeing some people selling domain names.
A friend of mine suggested Craig's List. I personally have never sold anything there, and it depends on what you are wanting to make from the site. Also sure, list it here! Smile
Well I still prefer webmaster forums because we could find seller's or buyer's reputation and also his activity. This can help to avoid scams.
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I still prefer webmaster forums because we could find seller's or buyer's reputation and also his activity. This can help to avoid scams.

Oh yes! There are some very crowded forums for webmasters and they have great advices for many things! I went to one of them once, but felt very much like an idiot... I didn't know half of the things they were talking about! But they had a pretty active market place.
Very true Rohit. There is a risk of being ripped off in everything you do, especially when virtual work is involved via the internet. You have to always assume the worst (while hoping for the best!) haha