Which Hosting is fit for my music site?
Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 10$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
400GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
256 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac

Any info on kvchosting.net server hosting? Are they reliable?
Alternatives please for comparison?
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com hosting plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I have been very impressed. Customer service is great and very responsive. I have recommended them to everyone I know.
I am really happy to have found kvchosting.net great hosting service.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but kvchosting.net SSD hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers come first and money comes later.
Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.
You know plans from brixly.uk and libertyvps.net can be the best options for all your needs.
Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.
With kvchosting.net I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price. I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use this hosting service.
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to kvchosting.net and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 2 49 10 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 5 81 13 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 199 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster