Which VPS is better to sign up with?
Which VPS is better to sign up with comparing deals from webhostingbuzz.com and hostingsource.com?
What would you do being in my place?
What about HD, RAM and Data transfer requirements?

I strongly believe you will make right decision to give hostplay.com a try. They offer nice vps hosting accounts in Russia, Sweden, Bulgaria and Netherlands.
Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP - They will also pass on the savings to you, OP.
You know hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com are reliable and trustworthy hosting providers with high uptime and their network is stable. Their prices are competitive and support is active around the clock.
Why not to give Libertyvps.net a try?

This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
It happened so that hostingsource.com have very good hosting capabilities.
The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.

They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.
You can trust hostingsource.com. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use hostingsource.com services as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
SSD makes load speed fast and their prices are affordable.
(08-09-2017, 10:17 AM)MiracleMoff Wrote: You can trust hostingsource.com. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that you are considering?
You will be pleased dealing with A2hosting.com team. Their package prices also amazed me. They are worth every penny.
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 501 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Forex VPS account to sign up with ... mazepa 6 103 02-29-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Low cost VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 167 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM
  VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 323 02-01-2024, 09:26 AM
  Shared account to sign up with ... mazepa 7 250 02-01-2024, 09:23 AM