Which server should I have a deal with?
Which server (coinshosting.com or owned-networks.net) should I have a deal with?
Maybe it just worth to consider as many as possible other providers?
I think you can check https://rockhoster.com/
They have some good solutions for VPS, shared and reseller hosting.
Servers from black.host and netshop-isp.com.cy are worth trying.
Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I can't ask for more.
Secure and Stable VPS Hosting Solutions

As the name indicates, a server is an advanced equipment store having virtual hard disk that hosts the web page files under one domain so that people can see them on the internet.
For example, a server is a computer which has certain characteristics, folders in them and are hosting the files under the domains that allow your site to be found on the net.
It was once thought that only experts in programming and internet acquired a server, but this is a myth and that all people can access them either by necessity or as a source of business, because if we have to server hosting, can sell and make money.
There are many companies dedicated to supply servers and there are many types of plans. This depends on the features that people need like storage space, memory, or depending on the processor speed needed.
There are many types of servers but when we talk about VPS server, it is a virtual private server which is dedicated to specific tasks and improve the performance of hosting, with controlled access.
Through this the user has all the features and resources of advanced equipment, ie where you can manage your domains and share them with other people but with controlled access.

Characteristics of VPS Hosting Servers:

The characteristics depend on the plans held by the company and on budget and the needs of customers.

VPS Servers Are Available on Linux and Windows
  • It has a plesk or cpanel control panel

• Manage and administer both hardware, software and servers

• Backup Service

• Disk controllers for speed

• IP Addressing
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Coinshosting.com Switzerland dedicated servers.
I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough!
Services from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.
Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal). Highly recommend Coinshosting.com Netherlands dedicated servers.
The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Simply the best hosting service!
I am very satisfied with Zipservers.com dedicated hosting solutions! The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
I vote for owned-networks.net.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 91 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 146 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 150 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 172 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 143 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 440 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 177 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff