Which server should I try?
Which server (asvhost.com or hostround.com) should I try?
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Tzulo.com server hosting and their team, hosting service is superb.
Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
After dealing with the worst in the industry, Hostingsource.com ssd host is a breath of fresh air. Any time I call, day or night, a real, live, trained tech answers the phone. No hold time every longer than 10-20 seconds. On those rare times when I have a problem, they're usually working on it before I have a chance to call.
I must say that Hostplay.com is a reliable place to order offshore dedicated hosting plans, their cPanel makes life easier for website owners offering nice tools to help me to perform tasks easily and reliably. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic.
Servers from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you require?

Well, as for good dedicated server hosts, can suggest looking at these ones:
1) Kvchosting.net
2) Zetservers.com
3) Dreamhost.com
4) Inmotionhosting.com
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and affordable for the web masters with a tight budget.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 7 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 74 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 400 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Right server to buy from a decent hosting provider Vanio 6 246 11-28-2023, 07:45 AM