Which server would you buy and why?
Which server (tzulo.com or legionbox.com) would you buy and why?
Think Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting is nice for running any kind of web site. The one-button installation of things like Wordpress, Joomla, Moodle etc. is brilliant for people like me who have limited skills but know what they want. I had one problem a few months ago that was something to do with a database error on their servers, and it was fixed within hours, and courteously.
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
I would not hesitate to recommend Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting! This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap.
I have a small Joomla web site hosted with kvchosting.net web host. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.
Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.
Have also seen nice server hosting solutions offered by centohost.com professionals. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
I can tell you that hostingsource.com does everything 20 times better than my previous web host.
There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 130 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 2 68 04-22-2024, 08:41 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 4 59 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 3 74 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 138 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 431 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 175 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 367 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter