Who do You consider the cheapest,and best registar
Hello, Everyone another newbie here i am just stating educate myself more about domain name selling i got interested 2 years ago about doing it because i had a domain name called emailclub.biz i was going to build a site and such but never did but one day a broker called and wanted to buy it and eventually did not much but more than i paid
right now i am wondering before i register a name what do you guys consider the better and cheapest registars for registering and transfering and parking Thanks In Advance
MIke
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Please read my post in this thread -
http://www.domainsocial.com/domain-compa...-post.html

Best wishes,
Thanks Sri
I will look into it thanks for your response plus future help if needed
You are welcome.

Harpeagle, you couldn't have found a better forum than DomainSocial!
Great people here will love to assist you at all times. And if you are a new domainer on the block, like I was recently, you will progress quickly if you ask the right questions.
Now, my first answer to your current question is: please do not seek the "cheaper" or "better" registrar around the internet!
Instead look for the "safer" registrar available. A lot of so called "registrar" businesses on the web will only defraud you, maybe not of your money, but most importantly of your original (creative) domain name idea.
Please see my previous and most recent threats and discussions on that subject with other wise members on DomainSocial forum lounge.

My final answer is: go to name.com ONLY.

:whistle:

You can also find me at: http://www.dotbizniche.com
namecheap sounds ok for me, but godaddy's domain is expensive.
Mr "shaza000", what kind of an "answer" is that you are providing on this thread for serious reading members?
Please clarify.
Welcome to domainsocial.

Name.com is a good registrar (or at least I have never had problems with them)...their domain name registration fees are $5.99

...no coupons necessary.

Moniker is also not so bad...$6-$8 registration

Namecheap
Enom
Dotster

These are pretty good too but the reg fees are a bit higher.

fabulous is good for parking larger portfolios.
harpeagle Wrote:Thanks Sri
I will look into it thanks for your response plus future help if needed

is this the same harpyeagle i know? (does fortheloveofmilk ring a bell?)
mozzeratti Wrote:Welcome to domainsocial.

Name.com is a good registrar (or at least I have never had problems with them)...their domain name registration fees are $5.99

...no coupons necessary.

Moniker is also not so bad...$6-$8 registration

Namecheap
Enom
Dotster

These are pretty good too but the reg fees are a bit higher.

fabulous is good for parking larger portfolios.

Ok, with Enom i was thinking that you have to pay a huge fee just to join before you can even register a domain. am i wrong or do i not understand the site maybe?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The cheapest domain name for sale!!! crystal8682 0 2,006 05-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Last Post: crystal8682