Wordpress Mexico web hosting with many templates?
Hello!
What are decent Mexico-based web hosting providers at the moment you know?
I can recall digitalserver.com.mx as the one and I do like what they can offer. What host is better from your views?
But what are other options here?
Plans from integralhost.net and hosting.uk can be right for you.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.
They are worth having a deal with.
They gave me a free domain for life so one of the sites got a free bonus Smile
Digitalserver.com.mx tech staff is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive.
Just my two cents.
Plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are full-featured and inexpensive.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.
I first contacted digitalserver.com.mx support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
The support staff were so kind and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!
Accounts from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.
Every time I get in contact with digitalserver.com.mx I get good results… you guys rocks!
Their patience to reply to a non-technical person is marvelous. They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
The best Wordpress hosting is available from host4.biz (SENXFJ).
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.
Give digitalserver.com.mx Mexico SSDhosting a try!
When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 10 hours ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi