Wordpress hosting from a decent provider
I need a Wordpress-friendly account and there are two hosts which are to my liking: brixly.uk and hostnexus.com, so which plan is the best?
You should try Cloudways. They are manage hosting providers which makes it easy to create and manage dedicated servers on the choice of your infrastructure provider from (DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, AWS, GCE).
As you know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd recommend these providers:
- Mddhosting.com
- Hostnamaste.com
- Cloudarion.com
With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.
If you ask me, I consider hostens.com web host to be really perfect option for ordering wordpress hosting solutions.
Their features have impressed me a lot:
- discount: HOSTENS - gives 44% OFF Standard VPS, Web hosting, and VPN services
- Helpful technical customer support (24/7)
- Cloud infrastructure
- Actually useful tools
+ Installatron - allows install, update and backup 100+ scripts and content management systems
Think that these hosts will definitely suit your demands: Kvchosting.net and Cloudarion.com - they are perfect for running wordpress blogs.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Plans from Yourlasthost.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for all your needs.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price - As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.
I can recommend you to look through these web hosts:
- digitalserver.com.mx
- hostnamaste.com
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Dailyrazor.com and Hostforweb.com
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 0 16 9 hours ago
Last Post: Upiter
  Right VPS provider Upiter 0 14 10 hours ago
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 1 34 11 hours ago
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 2 39 04-12-2024, 05:51 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 109 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 4 93 04-10-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 2 51 04-10-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 138 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 140 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 158 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi